happily married since 10.18.2008

Monday, March 29, 2010

With a Grateful Heart

Yesterday, I visited a near by church for the first time. I had some trouble finding the church so I was really late for the sermon. I arrived toward the end of the sermon frustrated. The pastor was in the middle of telling a story about his professor at seminary school. He said he will always remember this particular professor because he always had a positive attitude and he never said anything negative about anyone. He then dived into more details about how in order for us to remain blameless, we should not blame anyone else.

It was a wake up call for me. I don't know since when, I've become so... negative. Lately, all I have been doing is complain. I am never content anymore. I am so thankful to have visited this church and even though I got lost, became frustrated, and arrived late, God spoken to me. Though, it will be hard, but I will try my hardest to have a positive outlook and to be thankful in every situation.

It's... nice to finally have my grateful heart back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment